Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2008 70.3 Half Ironman Race

I'm getting ready for this race again at the end of May. As a result I have been spending a lot of time training and preparing for it. With all the training I have been able to get my weight down to the lightest I have been in a long time. In fact Kenny and I now have the same waiste size.

THis year I'm trying to break the sub 6 hour mark for my race time. Last year I completed it in 6 hours & 34 minutes. So I need to cut 35 minutes of last years time! Wish me luck!

I have attached a link below if you have any interest in reading about the race or course. This race will be held in Kona where the Ironman World Championship is held every October. In fact this race that I'm doing has a number of qualifying slots for the Ironman World Championship. Not that I have any intention at this point in my life of doing a Ironman. But if I have ever decide to do one someone please shoot me. :)

You can also track me on race day via link below.

http://www.honuhalfironman.com/

You'll be able to get race results here as well.

Rick

No comments: